Welcome to the NINTH week of our #XFILESQUILT Event.
Just a few more weeks until our event will be complete!
PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING FOR THE #XFILESQUILT DESIGN INVITATIONAL!
I Want To Believe: An X-Files Quilt & Stitch Along is designed and presented by me, Jennifer Ofenstein (also find me on sewhooked.com).
And now... BLOCK NINE!
13” Finished (13 1/2” unfinished)
Hand Embroidered on background fabric.
Possibly my favorite non-Harry Potter trio, Langly, Frohike and Byers, aka The Lone Gunmen, were a brainy (if paranoid) force to be reckoned with.
7" (7 1/2" unfinished)
REMINDER: If you are participating in I Want To Believe: An X-Files Quilt & Stitch Along, then you are cordially invited to make a Signature Block for this very special quilt. It is not required, but it is much appreciated! ♥ Patterns are due December 1, 2016. More details in the pattern document.
Please read ALL RULES carefully before submitting patterns.
I Want To Believe: An X-Files Quilt & Stitch Along Design Invitational
|ONLY patterns following these rules will be considered for posting on FiS.|
Submitted designs will be included in special drawing to win a Fandom in Stitches tote bag from our Zazzle Shop!
|Questions? Leave them in comments or email firstname.lastname@example.org!|
Pattern links so far:
- Printable Instructions, including fabric amounts.
- Week One - Mulder & Scully
- Week Two - Trust No One
- Week Three - Deep Throat, Mr. X (bonus)
- Week Four - The Smoking Man (aka Cancer Man), Jeffrey Spender (bonus)
- Week Five - Alex Krycek, Signature Block (bonus)
- Week Six - A.D. Walter Skinner, Deputy Director Kersh (bonus)
- Week Seven - The Truth is Out There
- Week Eight - Alien Bounty Hunter
About this EVENT:
- I Want To Believe: An X-Files Quilt & Stitch Along (#xfilesquilt), is a free event hosted on fandominstitches.com. It was conceived of and designed by Jennifer Ofenstein of sewhooked.com & fandominstitches.com.
- The event runs through March 30, 3016.
- This event includes 12 free patterns plus additional bonus blocks to use as you wish as well as piecing instructions for the quilt top.
- Patterns are a combination of hand embroidered and paper pieced. The pattern sizes for each block correspond with the layout shown.
- Feel free to use colors that work best for you.
- The final quilt size as designed is 50” x 64”.
- These patterns are free for your personal and NON-profit use only. Not to be used for manufacture or distribution. Sale of this pattern or quilts made from this pattern is prohibited. No infringement of any kind is intended.
- For best results with paper pieced patterns, print with NO SCALING. In Google Drive, uncheck “fit to page..” See your printer instructions for more details if needed. One-inch scale included on every page for your convenience.
- Fabric amounts are generous estimates and are provided as a courtesy. Actual amounts may vary depending on your paper piecing technique. (MORE DETAILS IN PRINTABLE DOCUMENT).
- Need paper piecing or embroidery help? Click here.
- Visit sewhooked.com for more paper piecing help.
- Community support can be found in The X-Files Quilt & Stitch Along Facebook Group.
- Win prizes monthly during 2016 on fandominstitches.com by sharing photos with the FiS flickr group.
- Posting on social media? Mark you photos #xfilesquilt!
Share photos of your blocks and other projects you have made using Fandom In Stitches patterns with our flickr group for a chance to win one of our fabulous monthly prizes! You receive one entry for each project. Only photos posted to flickr are eligible to win.