Welcome to Week 19 in our Harry Potter Bookcase Quilt Along!
- Week One - includes Block 1 pattern with variation and all the information you need to follow this QAL!
- Signature Block Pattern
- Week Two - includes Block 2 pattern
- Week Three - includes Block 3 with two variations
- Week Four - includes Block 4 with two variations
- Week 5 - includes Block 5 pattern
- Week 6 - includes Block 6 with two variations
- Week 7 - includes Block 7 with one variation
- Week 8 - includes Block 8
- Week 9 - includes Block 9 with variation
- Week 10 - includes Block 10 with variation
- Week 11 - includes Block 11 with variations
- Week 12 - includes Block 12 with variations
- Week 13 - includes Block 13 with variation
- Week 14 - includes Block 14 with variations
- Week 15 - includes Block 15 with variations
- Week 16 - includes Block 16 with variations
- Week 17 - includes Block 17 and variation
- Week 18 - includes Block 18 and variation
And now... Week Nineteen!
Week 19 - 2015 Version
Take a deep breathe because this week, you have OPTIONS!
I've long wanted to update this block so that it could use any of the 5" Crests I've designed inspired by the Harry Potter series.
Today's pattern is a little bit different. Instead of including all 8 Crest patterns, you will find Week 19 includes just the pattern for the block you see above (Hogwarts Crest). A chart is on page 2 with links to all the Crests you see below so you can print just the parts you need.
Brand new on Fandom in Stitches are the updated version of the Beauxbatons Crest and the new Durmstrang Crest!
Please send pattern corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org
Explanations for the variations below are included in the pattern update.
Welcome to our special Harry Potter-themed prize donated by me for sharing your 2015 PoD photos with our Fandom In Stitches Flickr group!
Winner to be announced Tuesday, June 2, 2015!
Since this prize is coming out of my own stash, only photos of blocks made from my original patterns (unaltered/unedited) PoD are eligible to win.
The May winner will receive a fat quarter of licensed Harry Potter themed fabric, collectible Order of the Phoenix bookmark set, a Fandom in Stitches button and enough Jelly Bean fabric for his or her Project of Doom quilt!
If you've participated in events like this with me before, then you know that I LOVE signature quilts! I'd like to invite everyone participating in the 2015 Project of Doom Quilt Along to share a block for a special 2015 Signature Quilt. Names can be hand or machine embroidered, printed fabric, fabric pen, marker, or stenciled with fabric paint/pen, etc. are all acceptable. Please, no iron-ons or transfers. This quilt is my way of remembering everyone that quilted along in 2015!
See the 2011 Signature Quilt.
Print the Signature Block Pattern.
Fandom In Stitches and it's designers do not hold copyright on any of the fandom titles represented on this site. Respective Designers reserve copyright on patterns only and request that out of respect for the fandoms we love, that you use them for personal and non-profit reasons only. The Designers at Fandom In Stitches receive no payment for any of the patterns posted and expressly forbid resale.