The rules are simple:
- Choose any pattern found in the Fandom In Stitches archives. Archive pages are linked directly under the title at the top of any FiS page. (Animated/Children, Comics/Games, etc.)
- Use that pattern and create a project for a fandom other than the fandom the original pattern was intended for. For example, use a Disney Princess pattern to create a Harry Potter project. Fun, right?!
- Post a photo of your project to the Fandom In Stitches flickr group by
Friday, March 1Monday, March 4.
- Enter as many projects as you like, remembering that each project must be made from a Fandom In Stitches pattern and reflect a different fandom than originally intended by the designer.
- All projects must be PG-13 or less.
- Please tag your photos "fabulous fandom mashup" to make them easier for us to find in the flickr group.
- Include in the photo description what fandom the pattern came from and what fandom your project represents.
- Photos of each project will be posted to Fandom In Stitches on
Saturday, March 2Tuesday, March 5. Vote for your favorite via poll on the Fandom In Stitches Facebook group* March 2 - 4, March 5 - 7.
- The winning project will be announced
Tuesday, March 5Friday, March 8 and will receive a free Fandom In Stitches t-shirt, as seen on our Zazzle shop (below)!
*please note that Facebook group memberships will be closed for during voting.
You can also help spread the word by sharing on your own blog or website: