Welcome back to Goblin King, A Labyrinth Quilt & Stitch Along!
Don't miss the Labyrinth Design Invitational for your chance to your designs for a chance to win a fun prize! Details were posted with yesterday's Tuesday Photos right here on Fandom in Stitches.
Remember to keep reading for your first set of Assembly Instructions.
Reminder - you need to make only one of the following patterns for your quilt.
Week 19: Embroidery
designed by Mel Moore
Tested by Karen Jones
For best results, embroider on a 10" or 11" square of fabric.
Square up to 9 1/2” when stitching is complete
Week 19: Paper Pieced
designed by Anita McDowell
tested by Jo Minvielle
includes details that can be embroidered, drawn, quilted or painted in
9" finished (9 1/2" with seam allowance)
The end is near and our first ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS are here!
For the final few weeks, we will be releasing finishing instructions to complete your Goblin King Quilt.
Please read the following before starting your quilt:
About this EVENT:
- Goblin King, A Labyrinth Quilt & Stitch Along (#labyrinthquilt) is a collaborative event hosted here on Fandom in Stitches by Jennifer Ofenstein of sewhooked.com & fandominstitches.com.
- Designers for this event include: Angela Gross, Anita M, Beth Gough, Daphne Seymour, Jennifer Ofenstein, Jennifer Rowles, Karen Mcguigan, Kylie Pecarina, Mel Moore, Michelle Thompson, & Michelle Tuller.
- The event runs January through May 2017.
- This event include free patterns as well as piecing instructions for the quilt top.
- Patterns are both hand embroidered and paper pieced. You only need one of each week's patterns for the final quilt. Mix and match as desired.
- The pattern sizes for each block corresponds with the layout shown.
- Use fabric colors that work best for you.
- The final quilt size as designed is 72" x 84". Instructions to complete your quilt will be released during May.
- Patterns are archived on the Labyrinth page.
More Helpful Information:
- These patterns are free for your personal and NON-profit use only. Not to be used for manufacture or distribution. Sale of these patterns or quilts made from these pattern is prohibited. No infringement of any kind is intended.
- For best results with paper pieced patterns, print with NO SCALING. In Google Drive, uncheck “fit to page..” See your printer instructions for more details if needed.
- Fabric amounts are generous estimates and are provided as a courtesy. Actual amounts may vary depending on your paper piecing technique.
- Need to learn to paper piece or hand embroider? Check out our Quilting Help page for lots of awesome tutorial links!
- Win prizes monthly during 2016 on fandominstitches.com by sharing photos with the FiS flickr group.
- Join the Goblin King: A Labyrinth Quilt & Stitch Along Facebook Group for community, support, & more!
- Posting on social media? Mark you photos #labyrinthquilt!
Looking for our general Fandom in Stitches Facebook group? You can join us for quilty discussions and fandomy goodness right here!
Share photos of your blocks and other projects you have made using Fandom In Stitches patterns with our flickr group for a chance to win one of our fabulous monthly prizes! You receive one entry for each project. Only photos posted to flickr are eligible to win.
Post a Comment