There have been a lot of questions about the Project of Doom Quilt Along starting January 7, 2015. Hopefully the following will answer most of your questions.
- The Project of Doom QAL will start January 7, 2015 and will be hosted on fandominstitches.com on Wednesdays. Patterns will also be archived on my personal site,sewhooked.com, but all QAL activities, prizes, etc. will be posted on fandominstitches.com.
- Want to have lots of friends to talk to while you stitch? Join the Project of Doom Facebook Group!
- All patterns are 100% free and they will stay that way.
- Join the QAL at anytime during 2015 and work at your own pace. There is no penalty for starting late.
- This is the original Project of Doom, designed by me, Jennifer Ofenstein in 2011, but many of the patterns will be receiving minor updates and all will now include a size scale so you can check your pattern size before you print. There will also be some alternative patterns presented, so I suggest that you wait and work along with us instead of working ahead so you choose which version of each block you'd like to create.
- That said, if you've already started your PoD quilt, you are more than welcome to join us! It helps on a project like this to be cheered along by friends!
- There will be Harry Potter themed prizes donated by me each month for sharing your PoD photos on our Flickr group. Why flickr? It's the best way for me to post your photos right here on fandominstitiches.com! Every Tuesday, we have a virtual show & tell called Tuesday Photos so everyone following along can see an entire week's picture in one place every Tuesday. Only original or alternative Project of Doom blocks made from patterns designed by me will be eligible to win the special PoD Quilt Along Prize!
- Everything you need to know will be posted here!
See you on Wednesday with our first updated block AND our first alternative block!
Fandom In Stitches and it's designers do not hold copyright on any of the fandom titles represented on this site. Respective Designers reserve copyright on patterns only and request that out of respect for the fandoms we love, that you use them for personal and non-profit reasons only. The Designers at Fandom In Stitches receive no payment for any of the patterns posted and expressly forbid resale.