It's just one more week until the As You Wish Design Invitational! Patterns will post May 7, so get yours in now!
- Design an original Princess Bride-themed quilt block pattern using any technique to supplement the As You Wish designs (all designs are now online).
- Patterns must be 5" (5 1/2" unfinished). We've built extra spaces in both quilt layouts just for the Design Invitational patterns (see images below this week's AYW patterns).
- Test your pattern and take a photo. Only tested patterns will be included on FiS.
- Post the photo of your design and a link to your PDF pattern* in our flickr group no later than Tuesday, May 6, 2014. (*If you don't have your own blog or website, not to worry, just email your pattern to email@example.com and we'll post it for you!)
- PDF patterns can be hand drawn or created using graphic design software. For more information see Be A Designer.
- Tag your flickr photo "AYW DESIGN" so we know to include it. (Use the quotes as shown so that both words will be included in the same tag.)
- On Wednesday, May 7, 2014, all Design Invitational patterns will be posted right here on Fandom In Stitches to share with our quilting community.
- Submitted designs will be included in special drawing for an XXL Miracle Max t-shirt (design shown below!)
On a personal note, I would like to invite you to drop by Sewhooked today for Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Blog Tour to see my design from this issue! There are two fun prizes to win and I'd love it if you'd stop by!