Welcome back to THE OFFICE 2022 Quilt Along.
Here are a few things to know about this event:
- The 2022 Fandom in Stitches Quilt Along - THE OFFICE is designed by Laura Shaffstall (@somecallmelolly on IG).
- Each pattern has been tested for accuracy by Jennifer Waugh (@sheepdogs4us on IG).
- This event is hosted on Fandom in Stitches & these posts are written by Jennifer Ofenstein.
- This is the first post for The Office Quilt Along. All subsequent patterns will be posted weekly on Wednesdays into August 2022. All posts will go live at 8 am CST.
- All blocks are paper pieced, some include embroidery.
- Blocks vary in size. Finishing instructions for the quilt shown will be included at the end of the event.
- Patterns are rated 1 out of 5 by difficulty (1 being the simplest, 5 being the most complex).
- JOIN The Office Quilt Along 2022 Facebook Group to share your progress, ask questions, and for general community support! Looking for our general fandom quilting group? You can find that here.
- Want to design your own patterns inspired by The Office? We'll be accepting supplementary patterns for our Design Invitational beginning in May 2022. We will share more information about that in early May.
- The Office now has it's own pattern archive!
- Every pattern on fandominstitches.com is design by fans for fans. Our patterns are free for your personal and NON-profit use only. Patterns are not to be used for manufacture or distribution. Sale of these patterns, quilts, projects, photos, etc. made from these pattern is prohibited. No infringement of any kind is intended. Please support official movies & merchandise. We wouldn't be fans without them!
- For best results with paper pieced patterns, print with NO SCALING. In Google Drive, uncheck “fit to page.” See your printer instructions for more details if needed.
- Need to learn to paper piece? Check out our Quilting Help page for lots of awesome tutorial links!
- Posting on social media? We are: Fandom in Stitches on Facebook, @FandomNStitches on Twitter, @fandominstitches on Instagram, Everywhere - #fandominstitches, #theofficeqal2022
And now, Week 9!
To play along, you will need the following fabrics:
- Background Yardage needed – approximately 3 - 3 1⁄2 yards
- Black and White Fabric needed – approximately 1-1 1⁄2 yards of each
- Border Fabric needed approximately 2 yards
- Other Assorted colors in small amounts (typically less than a fat quarter)